Anyone own a Bracher-Emden?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have always wanted one but I dont know anyone who owns one besides celebs. Just needing an opinion.

2. I don't own one, but they have that great rock star vibe, and you would get a lot of attention with it. I would say go for it.

3. I've noticed that Beyonce, Eva Longoria, and Eve all carry one. I think they're cool because they're different and the designers take risks that work!

4. I own 3 bracher emdens, and I ALWAYS get compliments when im wearing them ;) they dont fit much though :sad:

5. do you have pics of your bags

6. I believe member "londondolly" has a gorgeous one in her showcase!

7. i have the pouchette style... ITS AMAZING!! its lovely.. so nice for evenings

8. I have 3, soon to be 4, I can post pictures at a later date

9. I cant wait to see those

10. Months later here you go(sorry for the delay I kinda forgot)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And you're right about the shape, they don't hold much, my clutch is very pretty but virtually useless however I am now only buying the large breast bag which holds LOTS although the medium sizes are good for evening, I am looking at one of the new shapes for spring, which I think will hold more like the Carmaris Ripley Day

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice