Anyone own 10 LVs or more at same time?

I have to admit I do not know the exact count of my LV purses although it is definitely more than 10. I don't plan to sell any of them and it was never my intention to buy and then later sell anyway. I agree with Charleston-mom, so long as you can financially afford it why not. My collection was built over the last 3 years or so, and I do use each of them regularly, although some are in the backseat because I tend to carry more stuff in my purses on a daily basis. It's great to rotate purses, esp. those with vachetta because it will keep the purse lasting longer.

Currently I own over 10 LV's and other high end bags as well. However, I have been collecting off and on for about 20 years.

I don't have a magic number to say, once I have 15 or 20 that will be enough. However, when ever I decide to purchase, I ensure that it is feastable and that it will not cause any finacial problems in my home.

I agree with a lot of what charleston - mom said about the people motives in making so many purchases, in which they cannot afford. Perhaps it is due to addiction or to " keep up with the Jones" which is sad.

I have over 10 lv's plus slg's. This is not counting my other designer bags. I rotate them often and really enjoy having them, looking at them, etc.

It obviously depends on you and how you feel about it but I say more the merrier. I honestly can't get enough.

I have to admit I do not know the exact count of my LV purses although it is definitely more than 10. I don't plan to sell any of them and it was never my intention to buy and then later sell anyway. I agree with Charleston-mom, so long as you can financially afford it why not. My collection was built over the last 3 years or so, and I do use each of them regularly, although some are in the backseat because I tend to carry more stuff in my purses on a daily basis. It's great to rotate purses, esp. those with vachetta because it will keep the purse lasting longer.

I'm the same way. I've never thought of selling any of my LV's..... When I buy something, I make sure that it's going to be not only gorgeous, but practical.
I must admit, I have a few that haven't seen daylight in quite a few years but I still treasure them.

I don't think it's silly at all, unless you don't use them and just buy the bags for the sake of having them in your posession. I am 18 and have 4 LV bags and 6 LV SLGs (I think, I always forget one or two SLGs in there!) and I never want to part with any of them, because I keep rotating them. I do feel like I should sell some of my other desinger bags because I don't use them, but I hate parting with them.

I think it's fine to own as many as you can afford, exactly as Charleston mom stated. Everyone spends their disposable income differently, some like second homes, nice cars, vacations etc. I like collecting handbags. As long as it's not causing a problem in any relationship, or debt issues, I think there is no right or wrong amount to own, totally up to the individual. I have realized that when I first started collecting LV, I kind of went crazy, tried to get everything I liked. Now, I really seriously think before I buy because I HATE trying to sell my unused bags on Ebay.That is one thing I don't like, having handbags that go unused because I feel like at that point it was a waste of money, and it's time to sell. I am really careful now to make sure the handbag I am thinking about purchasing is something I will definitely use, and not something I just like!

I think it's fine to own as many as you can afford, exactly as Charleston mom stated. Everyone spends their disposable income differently, some like second homes, nice cars, vacations etc. I like collecting handbags. As long as it's not causing a problem in any relationship, or debt issues, I think there is no right or wrong amount to own, totally up to the individual. I have realized that when I first started collecting LV, I kind of went crazy, tried to get everything I liked. Now, I really seriously think before I buy because I HATE trying to sell my unused bags on Ebay.That is one thing I don't like, having handbags that go unused because I feel like at that point it was a waste of money, and it's time to sell. I am really careful now to make sure the handbag I am thinking about purchasing is something I will definitely use, and not something I just like!

Well said! :tup:

Right now I have 8 LV and 7 Mulberry.

I think that long as you buy what you really really like ( and not just bc it´s a LE or something), use what you have and feel joy about it and not get yourself into debt for it, it´s up to oneself when enough is enough or some amount is too much.

It's a personal preference, I think. I have about 16 bags (not including SLG's) and that's too much for me to use and appreciate them all. I'm trying to cut down my collection to half of what it is and just use everything to death, then get rid of older bags as I purchase new ones. I don't need the $$$ as much as I need the space and I believe in general that I'm happier with less stuff, whether it's LV or something else.

I see no problem with this. I personally own considerably more than 10 LV bags, however, this collection has taken shape over a long period of time, it is 22 years since I received my first LV. I probably own 50 or 60 at least, I do not know the exact number, it is no big deal, I do not keep an inventory.

I have a very generous husband who enjoys spoiling me and for him it makes gift buying nice and easy as he knows he cannot go wrong buying me another bag. I have been married for almost 10 years and he has added considerably to my collection! I do not know the exact number of LV bags and other items I own, I just know I do not feel guilty and I love them all, especially the ones received as special gifts because of the sentimental value, I will never part with these.