Anyone over age 40-45 carrying the RM Loves?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
Just curious as the Loves seem extremely popular in many threads in purse blog. I visited in person yesterday. I am 51! I loved the mini version but just not practical for my needs. And I liked the rectangular clutch a lot. But the regular Loves didn't do it for me. A little too boxy and heavy. Thoughts? I don't mean to offend anyone. Just not for me.....

Just curious as the Loves seem extremely popular in many threads in purse blog. I visited in person yesterday. I am 51! I loved the mini version but just not practical for my needs. And I liked the rectangular clutch a lot. But the regular Loves didn't do it for me. A little too boxy and heavy. Thoughts? I don't mean to offend anyone. Just not for me.....
from what you said, the issue is not about age. it's about the design of the bag. if it does not work for you, then try other styles ;)

I love the mini version too more than regular. The regular looks a bit odd on me. I wish it were a bit smaller. :sad:

I'm 44 and have been in love with RM bags for the last 6 or 7 years. For me it started with the MAB then onto the Nikki and a few others. i recently FINALLY purchased the MAC MINI. Actually my mom bought it as a gift for me per my request for Christmas and she has fallen in love with it as well. She is 64. RM bags are for EVERYONE so your concern seems to be a matter of bag preference and not age! :smile:

I'm 44 and have been in love with RM bags for the last 6 or 7 years. For me it started with the MAB then onto the Nikki and a few others. i recently FINALLY purchased the MAC MINI. Actually my mom bought it as a gift for me per my request for Christmas and she has fallen in love with it as well. She is 64. RM bags are for EVERYONE so your concern seems to be a matter of bag preference and not age! :smile:
:tup::yes:

I'm in my early 30's and LOVE my regular love crossbodies! I don't think it is only for the young, it is an elegant bag that can be for any age, flaps are very classic, look at Chanel. Especially if you get it in a more classic color, I have black chevron and port chevron. I don't care for the mini or clutch versions due to them being too small to be practical for me, my large wallet would not fit. I think most RM bags can be for any age though, I also have MACs and regular and large Affairs, I don't plan to stop carrying them ever!

I'm 40 and have a couple of RM that I bought at the recent sample sale and slowly using them. I have a mini mack, finn, mini avery and two totes. I am going away for a night and finally going to take the finn out with me. The mini avery received a lot of compliments and it holds a lot.