anyone out there have a b-bag mini-classique?!?!

1. i've never seen one IRL & wanted to know what you gals think about it (?) :tender:

2. I've had four beautiful minis pass through my hands. Quite petite and not really for me, but that hasn't stopped my impluse buying in the past! I have a few pictures of me carrying an 04 lilac in the wearing your bag thread. I also have a few other pictures of the bags itself if you'd like to see those as well. :flowers:

3. I bought one from JDY but has let go of it as well because it is just a little bit too small for me.

4. I think it's adorable, but it's more like a taste of Balenciaga instead of a big ol' bite (like a city or a twiggy)!

I hope that makes sense!

5. I bought one from a member when the MP was open to everyone. I use it all the time and I love it! It is perfect for me cuz I only carry a wallet, keys, lip gloss and cell phone and it all fits with room to spare in case I need to carry something else that day. I wish there was a way I could find them. BNY is no longer making them.

6. wow, i had no idea that style was discontinued (?) :wtf:...thanks so much for all your help gals...i've checked out jdy324's lilac photos too :tender:

7. I have 4: marigold/yellow, anis, rose and jdy's lilac. I also have one mini twiggy (the smaller size) in teal. They are a little small but fits all I need to carry with me: wallet, phone, keys, lip gloss. I use them for really casual occasions. I wish they were still being made, but I think the style is better suited to the pretty colours of 04 and 05, rather than the more recent "serious" colours. Anyway, I probably should stop buying them now!

If you are interested in getting one, Cricket Liverpool has the marigold/yellow and anis. I got my yellow from them.

8. thanks Roxane, i actually BIN'd a BNWT black mini on e-bay tonight :yahoo:

9. Wow Roxane, that's quite a lovely collection of minis...I'd love to see pictures of the whole family!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice