Anyone ordered anything from Harrods last weekend?

ml11afk

Feb 27, 2012
Hi everyone,
I made a very naughty purchase from Harrods on Friday lunchtime and received the order email, but as yet have not received any dispatch note. Anyone else had the same thing? Maybe I'm just too impatient...

ml11afk said:
Hi everyone,
I made a very naughty purchase from Harrods on Friday lunchtime and received the order email, but as yet have not received any dispatch note. Anyone else had the same thing? Maybe I'm just too impatient...

I ordered last November and I only got the dispatch note about 3 am the morning it arrived. Don't worry as yet!

I ordered last November too. When it says standard delivery is within 5 days, you will receive it in the 5th day! My despatch notification arrived about 3 hours before I had the parcel in my hand too!

Harrods have a banner on their website stating that deliveries have been affected by the bad weather

It's amazing how they all differ. Mulberry.com took a week to get to me. However, I ordered over the phone from HOF Oxford Street at 11.45 yesterday morning and was signing for the delivery by 9.00 am this morning. Despite living at the end of a very long cul-de-sac, absolutely snowed in cos no gritters come into the road. Amazing service.