Anyone order the Flashbulb Flurry yet?

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
I think this bag is going to look sick when worn....I think rather than having a "V" shape like the photo, it will slouch in the middle and have an "A" shape. I can't wait to see this on someone!!
2469332445_d9337c5069_o.jpg

I haven't ordered it... I think the shape would look funny on my body since I'm already pretty top heavy... although perhaps if it does what you're saying it might be a viable option! hmmmm

There were a couple of additional pictures of this bag on Thats our bag and it looked kinda smooshed together at the top. Not the look I would have expected this bag to have.

See, I thought that pic above issued by Tano made that bag look like a box w/ strange pockets on the side.

The attached pic from MHB looks like it's almost an entirely different bag! It looks like a slouchy bag with magnificent hardware with a structured bottom that would 'stand up' to whatever was (or was not!) inside the bag. THUMBS up on this pic.... not so much on ANY others I've seen.

Attachments

• 3995blu_l.jpg
    3995blu_l.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 179
This is a new bag for Fall 2008?
Hmmm, i might need this in pomegranate or all black if availalable.

I wish Tano would make the avocado, pineapple and mandarin with black trim.

Last edited:
I have it in the pomegranate - it wasn't on my short list, but when I saw it in person I really liked it. The size and shape are cool, and I think the trim really sets off the red. Another favorite...

I would love to - just need to find the darn cable. I will put it on my list of things to do tomorrow. Your two new purchases are awesome. Glad to see that others love the black crunch, even though the colors are awfully tempting.