Anyone order sabrina?

RNgoddess

Apr 28, 2007
Was anyone able to order the large Sabrina on Sunday with PCE?
I tried but I guess they didn't make it to the warehouse in time?
Bummer but now I want the ombre instead just not sure which color!!

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
That stinks! I know things are backed up because of the Hurricame because my order from Thursday didn't ship until today!

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
I could only get the Large in the Patent so I ordered the Green one on Friday and I haven't even gotten a shipped notice on it yet so they are backed up for sure - I thought I'd have it by tomorrow. As my SA pointed out, I can always return it and get a different one if I didn't like it and I saved $200 ordering it on PCE! The regular leather was only available in the Small size sadly! I think that darned hurricane really messed up the deliveries!

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
I could only get the Large in the Patent so I ordered the Green one on Friday and I haven't even gotten a shipped notice on it yet so they are backed up for sure - I thought I'd have it by tomorrow. As my SA pointed out, I can always return it and get a different one if I didn't like it and I saved $200 ordering it on PCE! The regular leather was only available in the Small size sadly! I think that darned hurricane really messed up the deliveries!
Yeah, I haven't gotten a shipped notice from the espresso one yet that I ordered Friday. I really can't wait to see your bag !

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
I got the medium as well, I am 5 ish so I think it will be perfect for me :wlae:

Suzzeee and Babidius:

This morning I received a weird telephone call from one of the SA's at my regular store (I didnt order from them) asking if I was able to order one because they "just became available" (they wouldnt help me during PCE), I was like "Oh, I ordered one on Saturday, I should get it within a few days" I felt like she didnt believe me, since I didnt get a comfirmation email like I usually do I got nervous and I emailed CS this morning and got a response withit 3 hours:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 3:19 PM
To: Internet orders
Subject: www.coach.com - Contact Us:*********

Name: *******
Email: ********
Day Phone: (***) ***-****

Topic: Order

Comments: I have not received any shipping information for my order placed on 08/23/08, Could you please forward any information regarding my order number ***************** to my email address ******* My full name is ******** ****** I am looking forward to hear back from you.

Thank you

Dear ********

Thank you for your e-mail.
Yes, our system indicates your order shipped today 8/26/08
via FedEx.
Your tracking number is *************
Estimated delivery: Aug 29, 2008 by 4:30 PM
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to
contact us.
Sincerely,
Rob
COACH Online Consumer Service

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
Thanks so much - my SA is awesome so I'm sure she took care of it so I wasn't worried - also I had them ship to the store because she really wanted to see that bag right away - do they send out shipping confirmations when you have it shipped to the Coach store? I've only done that a couple of times when both DH and I were going to be traveling for work and I can't remember if they did.

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
I always ordered at the same store and they have all my information including my emal, I always get a confirmation email right after with a tracking number, this time I didnt get anty but it could be that I was at a different store, they did have my address in the system tho, they just asked me for my name and my mailing adress came up so who knows. I cant wait untill Friday,

BTW, Has anyone seen the steel Sabrina?

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
new jersey
last time i ordered a bag, like a month ago, they never sent anything. i went to the store and they looked it up and couldnt find it but when they called either jax or the store i bought it from (i dont know which one) they were able to get me a tracking no.

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
You can always go to coach.com and look it up, you only need the order number in your receipt and your zip code. It was not showing for me so I emailed them :shame:

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
I always ordered at the same store and they have all my information including my emal, I always get a confirmation email right after with a tracking number, this time I didnt get anty but it could be that I was at a different store, they did have my address in the system tho, they just asked me for my name and my mailing adress came up so who knows. I cant wait untill Friday,

BTW, Has anyone seen the steel Sabrina?
No, I saw a swatch in the store in the lookbook. I ended up getting the espresso instead of the steel because I was hvaing a hard time picturing the bag.

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
Thanks so much - my SA is awesome so I'm sure she took care of it so I wasn't worried - also I had them ship to the store because she really wanted to see that bag right away - do they send out shipping confirmations when you have it shipped to the Coach store? I've only done that a couple of times when both DH and I were going to be traveling for work and I can't remember if they did.

I've never shipped to the store so I don't know if you get a confirmation. My SA wants me to pop in when I get my bag, too.