anyone order resort stuff yet/plan to soon?

I agree... the keychain with the umbrellas is too cute! And the embossed white Hampton's accessories! And the pear scarf! OH! And the flower charm! Guess I've got a list of accessories to get!

Darwin: sorry to hear you're sad. No one in my life approves of my obsession either but it's for me, so I don't care!

I saw the resort denim tote and it was gorgeous, but huge! I am still trying to justify how I versatile or useful the tote would be if I bought it... I go to the lake a lot, but there is no way that I would take it there, and I think its too big just to carry around shopping. Decisions, decisions.

I wanted the Weekend Tote, too, but it is HUGE and with my back/health problems.. There is NO WAY I could carry that bag comfortably!! I picked up the Legacy Signature Denim Shoulder Bag/10489, Legacy Signature Denim New French Purse/40312 and the Photoprint scarf/98028.

Hmm - it looks a bit too much like the lv denim collection for me. I would rather see the spring collection as well. But perhaps that's just the sour grapes of spending too much $$ on the sparkly holiday collection. I LOVE the gold!!

krispin posted a sneak peek of it.

now that sprinkles mentioned the heart charm, maybe I should get that instead and wait till the umbrella comes to the outlet..

I saw the resort denim tote and it was gorgeous, but huge! I am still trying to justify how I versatile or useful the tote would be if I bought it... I go to the lake a lot, but there is no way that I would take it there, and I think its too big just to carry around shopping. Decisions, decisions.

LOL I just bought this bag too!! Soooooo cute!!