anyone order resort stuff yet/plan to soon?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. dish!
    what have you girls pounced on already?

2. as for me I have my eyes on that keychain with the umbrellas..

3. Nothing... :/
    Losing my part time job sucked the life out of my obsession... doesn't help that nobody in my life approves of said fetish either. :sad:

4. I agree... the keychain with the umbrellas is too cute! And the embossed white Hampton's accessories! And the pear scarf! OH! And the flower charm! Guess I've got a list of accessories to get!

Darwin: sorry to hear you're sad. No one in my life approves of my obsession either but it's for me, so I don't care!

5. I saw the resort denim tote and it was gorgeous, but huge! I am still trying to justify how I versatile or useful the tote would be if I bought it... I go to the lake a lot, but there is no way that I would take it there, and I think its too big just to carry around shopping. Decisions, decisions.

6. I wanted the Weekend Tote, too, but it is HUGE and with my back/health problems.. There is NO WAY I could carry that bag comfortably!! I picked up the Legacy Signature Denim Shoulder Bag/10489, Legacy Signature Denim New French Purse/40312 and the Photoprint scarf/98028.

7. I am waiting for the spring collection. There are not many bags in resort that make me go gaga.

8. Hmm - it looks a bit too much like the lv denim collection for me. I would rather see the spring collection as well. But perhaps that's just the sour grapes of spending too much $$ on the sparkly holiday collection. I LOVE the gold!!

9. I just order this bag from the resort line. I like it and can't wait to get it.
    [​IMG]

10. yea, the gold is KILLING me! SO good! where can i see the resort collection? I am so behind in my obsessing.

11. krispin posted a sneak peek of it.

now that sprinkles mentioned the heart charm, maybe I should get that instead and wait till the umbrella comes to the outlet..

12. LOL I just bought this bag too!! Soooooo cute!!