Anyone Order from TJ Maxx Online?

Jul 28, 2016
I've seen lots of posts in this forum from folks who've scored bags at Runway TJ Maxx stores. However, has anyone ordered a bag from the Runway section of TJ Maxx online? Two days after my online purchase, I received an e-mail from TJM asking me to call to verify my address. Understandable, as this is a big purchase. Last night, I received a second e-mail from them asking me to verify my purchase with my credit card company. The e-mails said that they'd hold the bags for 5 days while I did so, and everything seems sorted out now, but I'm afraid something else is going to go awry, especially since the bags are no longer available on the Web site. Anyone successfully receive an order from TJ Maxx Runway? Thanks for the insight! I'm new to Balenciaga but am very, very excited.

Hi! I just replied to your other thread as well :smile: I purchased a first from tjmaxx online about a year ago, and recently purchased a town from them as well. I received my town last week. Both bags came in perfect condition and were authenticated on this website. I had great experience with them but they never called or emailed to verify anything. They just emailed to notify me when my bag shipped out. The only thing is the first came without any authenticity cards but the town came with everything. Hope that helps! Maybe they are just being extra diligent :smile:

Hi! I just replied to your other thread as well :smile: I purchased a first from tjmaxx online about a year ago, and recently purchased a town from them as well. I received my town last week. Both bags came in perfect condition and were authenticated on this website. I had great experience with them but they never called or emailed to verify anything. They just emailed to notify me when my bag shipped out. The only thing is the first came without any authenticity cards but the town came with everything. Hope that helps! Maybe they are just being extra diligent :smile:
Thanks so much for the encouraging words! I can't wait for my package to arrive:smile:

Reactions: peachyapple