Anyone order from Monnier Freres before? Legit?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Good afternoon Coachies! I am looking for a specific Parker 18 in the sand taupe with nickel hardware. The only place I’ve been able to find it is from Monnier Freres. I’ve never heard of them before ( I am in the USA). Was wondering what people’s experiences were with them. Is it legit? thanks
    1D661AC9-3E07-4481-A01F-585911E73664.jpeg

2. I have a purse coming from them that I bought thru Farfetch (which I've bought a few bags from), so I'm guessing they're legit. It has been 8 days since i bought the bag, and it still hasn't shipped, but I'm guessing that's because of the virus. They had the Tabby 26 in chalk for 269 with shipping - I couldn't pass it up! 9E34FE93-B53A-4412-9337-C78B6AC5A4A5.jpeg

Moxisox likes this.
  3. I've never heard of them, but when I try to access their website I get this:

Website blocked due to trojan
    Website blocked: www.monnierfreres.com

Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this website because it may contain malware activity.
    We strongly recommend you do not continue.

4. Weird! I don't get that message (and I have a full suite of protection), and they even participate in Rakuten, so it has to be a legit site.

5. Thank you for sharing. Please let me know what happens. I reached out to my SA and he said the particular bag I’m wanting was only made for the international market so he can’t order it for me. I would love it, but am trying to do my due diligence first to make sure it’s a safe place to purchase from.

6. Interesting. Thank you for sharing.

What is Rakuten? I think I may have vaguely heard of it, but not 100% sure what it is. Thanks
    EDITED: I just looked it up. . :smile:

7. I got my order today from Monnier Freres via Farfetch! It's perfect! Definitely would buy from them again. It came completely wrapped and with a dust bag. (Sorry for the bad pics - it's late!) 09ADA025-9069-4716-A535-4D5FD3F9C581.jpeg

Lee22 and Moxisox like this.
  8. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it! That chalk color looks so lovely on the Tabby!!

9. I placed my order for the Parker 18, it’s supposed to be here on the 20th!

mommaoosh likes this.
  10. Can't wait to see it! The parker 18s are soooo cute!

11. Here it is! I love it. Can’t believe how fast it came since it shipped from Paris. Thanks again for sharing your purchase. I probably wouldn’t have ordered it if you hadn’t shared. :smile:
    CE75082A-B2C1-4059-9937-5964ED428A44.jpeg

mommaoosh likes this.
  12. Ooh I like the silver! It looked overly shiny in all the photos I've seen. Gorgeous bag - enjoy!

Moxisox likes this.
  13. Thanks to this thread, I ended up ordering an item from both Farfetch & Monnier Freres. One arrives today & the other tomorrow (super fast shipping). To my knowledge, neither item I ordered were readily available on any US sites (Coach, dept stores, etc) so thank you! I'll post photos when the both arrive.

Moxisox likes this.
  14. Can’t wait to see what you ordered!

15. Here's the first one...my first belt bag. I know I'd only wear something like this during the warmer months & I loved the color combo. My phone, Galaxy S8+, does fit in the back zip but it can't then zip closed. Not a dealbreaker. That said, the main opening is hard to get into so I have to check it out more & then decide. Shipping was super fast, constant status updates & packed very well. Even if I don't keep this, I'd definitely order from them again.
    2nd purchase should arrive today.
    20200423_085217.jpg 20200423_085142.jpg

Moxisox likes this.