Anyone order a purse from Saks.com recently?

Jun 11, 2020
I just ordered the black marmont small flap this weekend and the order is still processing. I used shoprunner but that didn’t help. I called their customer service today and they have my order (I haven’t even gotten the confirmation email from saks.com), it’s just still processing and they’re saying it’ll ship once it’s processed but they can’t give me when that’ll be. Anyone else have long acceptance/shipping times with ordering Gucci on saks fifth avenues website recently? Just wondering how long I should wait.

Hi, I ordered a Gucci Ophidia Supreme pouch on saks.com. It said pre order. I paid and got an email that it was processed. But no shipping confirmation for a 2 weeks even though it said it would ship no later than a certain date. I called CS and canceled the order but they had no idea when my bag would ship. Later a day later I saw my bag and most gucci bags were removed from their website and also whatever remained had increased in price. Gucci just increased their prices and yours might have been ordered around that time so call CS and check....

Hi, I ordered a Gucci Ophidia Supreme pouch on saks.com. It said pre order. I paid and got an email that it was processed. But no shipping confirmation for a 2 weeks even though it said it would ship no later than a certain date. I called CS and canceled the order but they had no idea when my bag would ship. Later a day later I saw my bag and most gucci bags were removed from their website and also whatever remained had increased in price. Gucci just increased their prices and yours might have been ordered around that time so call CS and check....
Thank you I’ll call CS back again. Quite frustrating but given the times right now, understandable. At least I’m not the only one

I just ordered the black marmont small flap this weekend and the order is still processing. I used shoprunner but that didn’t help. I called their customer service today and they have my order (I haven’t even gotten the confirmation email from saks.com), it’s just still processing and they’re saying it’ll ship once it’s processed but they can’t give me when that’ll be. Anyone else have long acceptance/shipping times with ordering Gucci on saks fifth avenues website recently? Just wondering how long I should wait.

I ordered a bag over the summer (July-ish) from Saks. It took a long time to ship. They sent a form email claiming it was some new software or something and that the transition to it hadn't gone as smoothly as they had hoped. Clearly this cannot be true if people are still experiencing issues.