Anyone one know a good hair straightener???

Sep 22, 2006
Hey ladies, does anyone know a good product I can use to blow my hair out straight? I got a horrible haircut not too long ago and I'm devastated!!! I'm just trying to get through the "growing out" stage as best I can. I'll take any advice you can give. Also does anyone know how to make your hair grow faster??? I'm desperate...

My hair is really wavy by the way.

I have Remington and I'm satisfied. Also I can choose the heat power from thin to thick hair. Don' forget the serum before to protect your hair !!!
I have kerastase, shiny shiny !!!

Hey ladies, does anyone know a good product I can use to blow my hair out straight? I got a horrible haircut not too long ago and I'm devastated!!! I'm just trying to get through the "growing out" stage as best I can. I'll take any advice you can give. Also does anyone know how to make your hair grow faster??? I'm desperate...

My hair is really wavy by the way.

If you have a bad cut and arenthappy with the your style why not wear your hair up ? I hae found that when trying to grow my hair out its easier when its up. Less work and it doesnt matter what the cut is like.

Otherwise if you're looking for a straight iron i'd go with a babyliss or chi, they also have styling products you can use for blow drying and for ironing out your hair.

GHD. definately worth it, iv used all kinds of cheap and expensive ones and love this one. though if you only want it for a while maybe just go for something cheaper, the remington ones work pretty well iv found.