Anyone on here last name Lee first initial P from CA?

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
I don't want to put too much info on the public board, but I got my FOS order today. The correct two items that I ordered are there-- the duffle in brass lime and the duffle in Silver robin's egg blue.

But the packing slip is for two other duffles, belonging to a different person with a different address.

Calling P. Lee in CA: I could mail you your slip. If you have mine we can switch!

I guess I should call CS?

I don't want to put too much info on the public board, but I got my FOS order today. The correct two items that I ordered are there-- the duffle in brass lime and the duffle in Silver robin's egg blue.

But the packing slip is for two other duffles, belonging to a different person with a different address.

Calling P. Lee in CA: I could mail you your slip. If you have mine we can switch!

I guess I should call CS?

I'd call CS but once I got an email with a shipping confirmation but it was not my order. I called CS and they just ignored me.

I called CS, the rep. said he would note the file, but told me to just throw the slip away. I'm going to mail it to the person it belongs to anyway, costs me a stamp.

I do hope she mails me mine.

I called CS, the rep. said he would note the file, but told me to just throw the slip away. I'm going to mail it to the person it belongs to anyway, costs me a stamp.

Haha they try to get you to cover up their mistake and it didn't work! Crazy it even happened.

I'm glad you did the considerate thing to do. I hope your good deed comes back to you 10-fold!