Anyone on a bag ban!??

Nothing to do with zest chaz - more to do with the weight I've gained since I stopped exercising in May!!!! I'm one of those people that have to live on lettuce leaves and flog myself in the gym to lose a couple of pounds in a couple of

months.[/quote

I wish I was like that!! I find it so hard to keep weight on,its such a bloody pain in the arse!!! I never have an appetite,am always cold and its rubbish. when I was carrying Sophie I loved it!! I got so big!! Ate like a horse (I even out ate Andy!!) would go back for thirds let alone seconds!! I felt brilliant and I looked great for the extra weight!! As soon as she was born it went and back to square one and worse:tdown:

Chaz, you and I need to share. I struggle to get it off, can fluctuate by a couple of stones at a time. I'll give you some of mine!!!

Y'know what? If it was possible to do I would bloody jump at it!!!! Women always say 'ooo it must be so nice to have your figure',or 'are'nt you lucky your so slim' but I tell you what its a bloody pain in the bum!! I am always cold,tired and now I've got a cold it will knock the stuffing out of me and take me ages to get over it,plus being underweight ages you too,makes you look more drawn and haggard.

It also gets a bit ridiculous when in some stores their size 8 hangs off me. People tend to think I am this skinny on purpose and am always labelled as a boderline anorexic,which I find a tad insulting as that is almost a comment on your mental health as well.I would so love to be on the other side of the fence,As when I have been heavier in the past,size 10,I always felt so sexy with curves and Andy loved it!! So hopefully going home to Manc and feeling more positive I'll be able to grow some curves again,I LOVED having a bum!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fluctuate from size 14 to 18 and always have. My sister is like you, she's a size 6 and buys age 13 girls' clothes even though she's 39 with two kids. She's now had a boob job as she was so fed up with people thinking she was a teenager!

I fluctuate from size 14 to 18 and always have. My sister is like you, she's a size 6 and buys age 13 girls' clothes even though she's 39 with two kids. She's now had a boob job as she was so fed up with people thinking she was a teenager!

No way!!! I had one too,years and years ago now,but I was just so sick of being called a boy!!!Did'nt help that I had a bleached blonde crew cut at the time,but still!!
(I was totally knocked out for that op so I did'nt bleat like a baby beforehand!!!)

I think it's hilarious that they get cold when you swim! I refused to sit next to her when we went to France together in the summer as mine end up under my armpits when I lie down and hers were standing to attention!!

I think it's hilarious that they get cold when you swim! I refused to sit next to her when we went to France together in the summer as mine end up under my armpits when I lie down and hers were standing to attention!!

It is the strangest thing,I can be quite warm,and they feel positively chilly!!! But mine don't stand up as much as they used to,after a few years and having Sophie they have softened and behave much more naturally,and I am quite glad too,did'nt like the thought of gettin to 60 odd with teenage boobs!!!!

Sarajane l too am like you fluctuate especially since l have been menopausal. I have so many different sizes of clothes in my wardrobe but if anything l would now like a boob reduction!!! I have four sisters and one of them is going in for a hysterectomy next week she has just turned 46 and is so skinny but has nothing else but health problems lately.

Chaz should could quite easily be your twin she has a wicked sense of humour as well, and keeps telling me that l got her share in the boob stakes. I've been going with her to see the gyni as she is so frightened, so will be with her when she goes down next week.
If l could have the op for her l would do as l don't wish to see her in pain. She doesn't make a very good patient.

Send her my best gtomad I'm 8 weeks post op and it's the best decision I made. It wasn't for me but she may want to take a look at the Hystersisters web site.

Send her my best gtomad I'm 8 weeks post op and it's the best decision I made. It wasn't for me but she may want to take a look at the Hystersisters web site.

Thanks for that riffraff - they gave so many options but in the end there was going to be no other guarantees that anything else would work, and she couldn't bare going into hospital as an emergency again for more blood transfusions. I will keep you posted and will definately tell her to look at that website.

Thanks for that riffraff - they gave so many options but in the end there was going to be no other guarantees that anything else would work, and she couldn't bare going into hospital as an emergency again for more blood transfusions. I will keep you posted and will definately tell her to look at that website.

OOO!!! Send her my best too,she is very lucky to have such an understanding sister as you,hopefully post-op she will not have to visit the hosp for anything other than a couple of check ups and then thats it for a long,long time for her,poor lamb xxxxxxxxxxxx:heart:

Sarajane l too am like you fluctuate especially since l have been menopausal. I have so many different sizes of clothes in my wardrobe but if anything l would now like a boob reduction!!! I have four sisters and one of them is going in for a hysterectomy next week she has just turned 46 and is so skinny but has nothing else but health problems lately.

Chaz should could quite easily be your twin she has a wicked sense of humour as well, and keeps telling me that l got her share in the boob stakes. I've been going with her to see the gyni as she is so frightened, so will be with her when she goes down next week.
If l could have the op for her l would do as l don't wish to see her in pain. She doesn't make a very good patient.
:yucky::yucky: Same here - 3 different sizes of clothes in the closet!:sweatdrop::sweatdrop: And the hot flashes that cause the neck to turn red! :yucky: My med helps some, but my DH is freezing all the time!!

Best wishes to your sister and I hope she feels a world better after the surgery!!!
Just remind her that they will give her good pain meds!!!

Thanks girls l will pass all your good wishes on to her - kroquet, l know exactly what you mean the hot flushes are something else they come up from my feet to the top of my head. I have not had the radiator on in my bedroom for the last 5-6 years and always sleep with at least one big window open in my bedroom. Fortunately for me, l am the one that sleeps near the window - just as well l live in a quiet road. My dh has now become accustomed to it!!

Thanks girls l will pass all your good wishes on to her - kroquet, l know exactly what you mean the hot flushes are something else they come up from my feet to the top of my head. I have not had the radiator on in my bedroom for the last 5-6 years and always sleep with at least one big window open in my bedroom. Fortunately for me, l am the one that sleeps near the window - just as well l live in a quiet road. My dh has now become accustomed to it!!

Ooo,Andy will be heartened by that news he always likes to have the window open,I swear he has polar bear somewhere in his background! As for me,I'd have a go at squeezing myself behind a radiator if there was no other option at keeping warm!!!