Anyone of you regret getting the vernis agenda?

I have an agenda in pomme. I started off carrying it in my purse in the dustbag. But that was no fun because I like to look at its beauty. So, I've been carrying it now without the dust and with no problems.

I started out carrying all of my vernis agendas in their dustbag cause I wasn't too familiar with vernis or LV for that matter... now, I don't. And, no problems. I'm using Pomme for the last month or so, and I'm not delicate with it. It does come in contact with pens a lot, cause I write in it a ton, but, no problems, But, any bag you have is suceptible to a pen mark, any purses, even on the outside, it's happened to me before.

I bought this pen today... from a thread yesterday, can't wait to try it with the agenda. I usually use an art pen (Faber Castell artist pen), cause the way ink flows out of a pen is very important to me... the feel of pen on paper... am curious about the space pen...
Stowaway - Fisher Space Pen

Not at all! I have an indigo one and though it's not prone to color transfers, it looks as new as the day it was made :love: I love it! It's really useful, and the color is TDF!