Anyone noticed a price increase in France?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. OMG. There is a slight increase starting from 5 Euros on LV items. The Bastile I got was higher by 10 Euros and the Tambour in Black Watch was higher by 30 Euros. Traditionally, will this trickle down to other countries.....Aaargghhhh!:shrugs:

I think the increase took effect on Aug 1/06.

Also, I just realised my new Bastile (Damier messenger) lining is brown instead of red. The website still shows the one with lining in red. I believe this is a revamp to cater to the guys.

2. the speedy 35 is also 5€ more. I've saved 5€ cos I just bought it last month :graucho: :lol:

yeah our bags increase in value...

3. Crappy that sucks! I'll be going to Italy next spring, and I typically buy a designer bag while overseas b/c it's generally been cheaper in Europe - I guess I should double check prices before I go!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice