Anyone notice the butt crack in the Nordstrom's catalog?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. January 2009 Nordstrom catalog, page 100. For some reason it really grossed me out. I just wanna mend her panties to make it go away LOL

Ewwww.

2. post a pic please, I dont have the Nordstroms catalog!!

3. I'm not sure if I can post a pic or not because of the copyright issues - but here is what they're trying to sell:

Hanky Panky Keyhole Bikini

The pic in the catalog is *directly* from behind, so you can see her crack. Ick.

Can I post a pic from the catalog here?

4. LMAO I just looked at the zoom view on the Nordstrom website...it must have been cold in there, she has some serious goosebumps! :lol:

5. OMG! You're right! You can also see the hair on her lower back and upper legs. I think they should consider leaving the zoom view out on products like this. :nuts:

Why would anyone buy those? I can only imagine what the catalog ad looks like! :roflmfao:

6. LMAO her goosebumps are so bad she almost looks like she has a crocodile skin crack.

7. seriously leave the zoom out!!! ewwww back hair lol:roflmfao::roflmfao:

8. Lol no zooom!!!!!!

9. LMAO I feel so mean but I can't stop laughing!! (I'd still kill to have her butt though - nothing a little wax and a blankie couldn't fix :smile:)

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

10. Ok here's a pic - it's a full page pic in the catalog, so it's much more traumatic IRL LOL

[​IMG]

11. She needs to exfoliate the crack.

I probably do too, but I dont find myself looking at my butt crack often:P

12. :lol::lol::lol:

13. Someone turn the airconditioning off, poor girl is freezing! :roflmfao:

14. Just don't think I'd spend money on those.............

15. Man oh man....I wonder if anyone else has let Nordstrom know?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.