Anyone not watching football up for a triple instant reveal?

Missheo

Jul 11, 2015
Been so busy haven't really been on here to share my goodies with my fellow purse lovers! So here we go

Black Caviar Timeless Clutch
IMG_1486348108.270038.jpg

I've been in love with this clutch since I first laid eyes on it in 2007! At the time I was collecting LV and Gucci, and never thought I would spend so much money on Chanel. In hindsight I wish I had started my Chanel collection earlier when they were wayyy cheaper! Anyways, fast forward 10 years, after however many flaps in my closet, I finally decided to look for my beloved clutch. So happy to have found one Like-New looking like it was bought straight from the boutique!

So Black Chevron 226 Reissue
IMG_1486348919.213627.jpg

I had a so black chevron lambskin classic flap in medium, and although most of my flaps are medium size, I wasn't feeling the so black in medium, wanted it a bit larger. So when I saw this one was available I sprung for it sight unseen, and although the size is perfect and it is gorgeous, it just doesn't make my heart sing like the classic flap does. So this baby will be going back to Bergdorf. I really do hope they release the so black in caviar, I'll be all over that!

14b taupe medium Classic flap
IMG_1486349323.506766.jpg

No story behind this.. just love love love!!!!

Thanks for letting me share, sorry for the essays attached. Feels good to be back on TPF, where I can share my purse obsession with people who understand it :smile:

Thoroughly enjoyed your reveals!!! Especially on a day where most Americans are watching football. Your in good company here. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
Wear in good health.

TQ for sharing your lovely haul and I love the Timeless clutch! It always seems to be in very short supply but you have given me hope that i can still find it in the store one day soon :smile:

Wow major score on 2 timeless pieces. The timeless clutch is indeed timeless. 10 years later someone will still be posting a thread on the joy of locating one, it just doesn't get old - ever. The taupe is a HG find, especially in such great condition - how lucky!!

Been so busy haven't really been on here to share my goodies with my fellow purse lovers! So here we go

View attachment 3596348

I've been in love with this clutch since I first laid eyes on it in 2007! At the time I was collecting LV and Gucci, and never thought I would spend so much money on Chanel. In hindsight I wish I had started my Chanel collection earlier when they were wayyy cheaper! Anyways, fast forward 10 years, after however many flaps in my closet, I finally decided to look for my beloved clutch. So happy to have found one Like-New looking like it was bought straight from the boutique!

View attachment 3596359

I had a so black chevron lambskin classic flap in medium, and although most of my flaps are medium size, I wasn't feeling the so black in medium, wanted it a bit larger. So when I saw this one was available I sprung for it sight unseen, and although the size is perfect and it is gorgeous, it just doesn't make my heart sing like the classic flap does. So this baby will be going back to Bergdorf. I really do hope they release the so black in caviar, I'll be all over that!

View attachment 3596366

Thanks for letting me share, sorry for the essays attached. Feels good to be back on TPF, where I can share my purse obsession with people who understand it :smile:
BIG CONGRATS!! Adore the timeless clutch, but WOW that taupe CF is crazy STUNNING!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

I agree with you on the chevron reissue. An SA offered it to me and it just didn't do it for me. I don't know if it's the big quilts or the fact that the chevron is going in opposite directions on the flap vs the body, or maybe it's both. I have a so black chevron reissue woc that I bought in Paris a few months back and it's definitely more eye catching than this current bag.

View attachment 3596348

View attachment 3596359

View attachment 3596366

Love the taupe cf- so pretty!