Anyone need a Chanel laptop/briefcase bag?

I had actually bought it from bluefly about a month ago, and send it back really quick... Its not roomy at all, and you cannot carry the bag on your shoulders (too small of a handle). I cant imagine having to walk around carrying something heavy with no shoulder support. It looks nicer in the picture also. Also, since its not leather, but nylon I dont think it would have held up very good for the money.

honu said:
I didn't know that! Too bad it can't be carried on the shoulders and isn't sturdy enough.

They still have the small pink tote available:

http://www.bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2024442195&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1133&N=933&Ne=500000&Nu=Product+ID&Ntk=all&Ntt=chanel&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

Looks like the Pink Chanel tote has just been sold (or in someones basket). Yea, I was really disappointed in the carrying case once I received it because it just looked so cute and practical.... If it had an attaching shoulder strap I would have probably kept it, but I would be so afraid that is would start fringing if I put something heavy in it