anyone married to or dating a guy in nfl or nba

pollinilove

Mar 6, 2007
i only have one thing i want to ask do all players for all teams get to go to the espy awards or only the big name players . do the bench warmers get to go also and walk the red carpet and all . i just wanted to know and did not know who to ask .

i want to also say i am married and no im not looking for a ball player . i had to say that cause when someone asked a doctor ? everyone was thinking that person wanted a doctor. no i just wanted to know how they pick who gets to go

I am certainly not married to a ballplayer (Prince Fielder if you are reading this I'm waiting for you baby) but when I watched it, it looked pretty selective. Not even the entire Steelers team was there and they won the Super Bowl! If I had to guess I'd say only nominees and people who would look good sitting in the crowd. There were probably very few offensive linemen there (even though they are my favorite) :biggrin:

I'd guess that it's not that hard to get an invite if you're on an actual pro team, but I bet most people just wouldn't want to go... it's not exactly the Oscars..

I asked a relative who works in the sports industry and from what I hear, it's pretty selective. Not everyone on the NFL team gets to go, almost everyone from the NBA team gets to go (smaller teams than NFL so it's ok). From what my relative described, it's kinda complicated. But for the most part, not the entire team gets to go.

My ex used to play for the ABA (similar to NBA but not as good), he is a looser so he never went anywhere, I guess it would have been the same if he was playing for the NBA :P