anyone makes own costume jewellery?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just curious. Do you guys make your own costume jewellery/ accessories?

Think it's more fun and costs less to make own jewellery instead of buying them from shops. Besides, I keep changing the necklace and bracelet etc I wear everyday to match my clothes. :nuts:

Here's one of my humble creations. :shame: :shame: Hope you guys pardon my untidy work, I am still learning. Thank you.

stardust close up 1.jpg
  2. That is so cute! I would proudly wear that around my neck. I don't make my own jewelry though, I'm just not crafty at all. :[

3. I love to do bead work. So I've taken lots of loose beads, mostly large chunks of natural stone, i.e. cherry quartz, turquoise and string them into necklaces.

4. I make (beaded) jewelry, too. Right now I am wearing earrings, bracelet and a ring that I made. :smile: Usually, I don't wear any of my stuff. I love working with semi-precious beads and pearls. I have lots of pics, but still haven't figured out how to post them...

5. I used to do beaded jewelry. I stopped when I went to college.

6. i don't make my own.... but orangetree, that's so pretty!!!!

7. I do make but I also own a number of trollbeads...........