Food Anyone love Tim Tams or Vegemite?

Anyone else think Tim Tams are delicious? I'm sure they're incredibly fattening, so I still haven't read the package yet, but I can never eat just one. For about a week, I was eating one pack each day. I really think this is my favorite cookie and wish I was living in Australia just because of it.

Vegemite on the other hand, I don't understand. For those who love it, please explain why you love it. Is it the flavor?

Yum! Tim Tams. Every time we pass them in the store the kids make me buy a pack. For being imported, they're not even that expensive. I pay more for a Galaxy chocolate bar from the UK.

I love Vegemite, though I didn't like it when I was younger (thought it was too salty). It's an acquired taste, but if you like things like soy sauce on scrambled eggs, then you'll probably like Vegemite with scrambled eggs on toast.
I like Tim Tams too, but I can only ever eat one or two of them at a time, unlike some people I know (cough*hubby*cough) who eat half the packet in one sitting.

I am a die hard fans of TimTam - I don't buy it otherwise I will it nonstop!
I can eat the whole pack in one go - especially the double coating one? Gosh! No resistance when it comes to it!

On the other hand - I dislike vegemite - hence can't give any good words ^^

I was just introduced to Tim Tams, which I love. But can't get them often...like others, I can't eat just one! (easily, anyway)

My Aussie friend years ago had me try vegemite, and I agree that it's an acquired taste, one that I won't acquire!:lol: