Anyone love their new bag too much to use it??

tawnycat

♥Loving all my bags♥
O.G.
Aug 29, 2008
I have my brand new Audrey . I keep taking her out and looking at her and i love her. It sounds crazy but she is so pretty I hate to mess her up or get her dirty. Maybe its just me or the fact that I can't afford to buy several bags at once. Does this happen to any of you?:nuts:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still trying to decide if I should keep my embroidered eggshell Maggie. Don't get me wrong, I love this bag, but I am so paranoid about it getting dirty, etc. I've already "tried" to use it a few times, but I change my mind at the last minute because I feel I won't be able to enjoy myself because I'll be so worried about the bag! Tags are still on, so the battle continues...:nuts:

Yes! my pieced leather black Garnet. It's too pretty to use. I just admire it as a piece of art. I know eventually I'll use it. I'm just having fun now using my other bags. besides this garnet doesn't seem like a summer bag.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still trying to decide if I should keep my embroidered eggshell Maggie. Don't get me wrong, I love this bag, but I am so paranoid about it getting dirty, etc. I've already "tried" to use it a few times, but I change my mind at the last minute because I feel I won't be able to enjoy myself because I'll be so worried about the bag! Tags are still on, so the battle continues...:nuts:

Oh that is a beautiful bag. I suppose If we love our bags then we should use them. They were meant to be enjoyed.
I thought maybe it was just me..lol :shame:

I guess I am going to be contrary this evening! LOL As long as I am sure I love a bag, the tags come off and I move right in! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am recovering from a serious illness. You never know what tomorrow may bring so do your happy dance today! :happydance:

I'm just the opposite. As soon as I get a new bag, I'm too excited to not use it. I change into it immediately. Also, I figure we spend so much on them we might as well get use out of them. I have passed on buying bags I love because I'm afraid they will be too hard to keep clean.

I guess I am going to be contrary this evening! LOL As long as I am sure I love a bag, the tags come off and I move right in! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am recovering from a serious illness. You never know what tomorrow may bring so do your happy dance today! :happydance:
^^^^ I'm right there with you on this...I don't buy a bag if I don't intend to use it...I gave my friend my Op art Sabrina when she learned she had Cancer back in October....I didn't think twice about it, to me it was Only a bag and I wanted to do something to take her mind off of her pain..Now she is in Remission and so Proud to carry that bag...So I never buy a bag Unless I intend to carry it...I only have 3 bags now, so that makes it easy because I tend to carry one for long periods of time....:P

im not afraid to carry my new bags because of getting dirty, im afraid to carry them because ill hafta hear from my boyfriend or his mother "you bought another bag!!" and then get lectured lol, so right now i have three bags sitting in my closet still with tags on, waiting for the right moment to be introduced...

im not afraid to carry my new bags because of getting dirty, im afraid to carry them because ill hafta hear from my boyfriend or his mother "you bought another bag!!" and then get lectured lol, so right now i have three bags sitting in my closet still with tags on, waiting for the right moment to be introduced...

Lols That is hilarious:lolots:

lol it makes me angry!!!

I think its funny because I get the same. My mother in Law thinks I am insane. She is thrifty and buys all her bags at Ross or Target..Some people just don't seem to share in the love. It can be quite annoying and I get "remarks" all the time. I try to not pay attention. :graucho: