Anyone looking for the shoulder/clutch? Saks GC today

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. has them and today you get back a $50 gc. Hope this helps someone. I couldn't resist. Bought a black one. My husband is going to kill me.:rolleyes:

2. Pictures!!!????

3. OMG lol I can't believe my post is influencing so many people :biggrin: I love that black shoulder/clutch, just got it few days ago too! And $50 back in GC is not bad at all... CONGRATS Z&J!!!!:love: Just tell your DH that it's a clutch, so it doesn't count (at least that's what I'm trying to make myself believe lol)

4. I'll try that hatikuh! I have been wanting something very small like my LV pochette that I can throw inside another bag so If I'm not out w./ the kids I can just carry what I need and not the kitchen sink. Think this will solve that problem. Thanks for posting:yes:

5. Thanks for the scoop Z&J. I never thought to ask the Saks SA's about a Bal clutch/shoulder but they are soo cute. Do you know what other colors they had in it and which Saks (Connecticut?). Oh and... Congrats on your new black Clutch/Shoulder!! :smile:

6. I love it!!! Congrats!!

7. Congrats! I think they're really cute.:amuse:

8. Congrats! Cool deal on the $50 GC, too!:heart:

9. Ok I think the Purse gods are trying to tell me something. The clutch came today and it's not the correct one. I described the bag to the SA the same SA that told me she had an Ink Twiggy and then sent me an Ink First. I'm so dissapointed. Needless to say I will not be shopping with her any longer.

10. Oh no, Z&J! What did she send you instead?

11. It's just a flat clutch or foldover type of bag. I asked her 5 times if it had a wrist strap/ shoulder strap and she said yes and she's still saying yes. There's NO STRAP of any kind. ???????

12. hey Z&J - just wanted to let you know that i've move this thread/post into here!!! you've found a great buy!!! just thought i'd move it into here... i seriously wish i lived in the States... then i could buy more b-bags and b-bag related stuff and roll around in it all day!!! :wlae:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice