anyone looking for black or brown weekender or black shrug?

1. Joan Shepp has 2 weekenders left for 30% off ($969). they still have a black and brown for anyone interested. the SA said the color code of the brown is 250... is that cognac? also, they still have a black shrug for 30% off. call, call, call!!!:graucho:

2. One of those black Weekenders is on hold for me. :lol: I'm going down there today to check it out. It's a great deal, but I am worried it will be too big on me (I'm 5'2"). So we shall see... I'm also trying to justify the purchase since I don't know what I'd use it for as I don't travel much! :hrmm:

3. esile,
    I just got a city and am interested in the Shrug ..... how does it compare to the City?? Size?? My City is Ink and I always love black -- HELP!
    Thanks!

4. whoa, what is joan shepp?

5. edna, it'll look fab on you. very excited for you! :rochard:

pursesuader, here's pics of me carrying my ink shrug that i posted on another thread. hope that helps. i love mine. it's a great price too.

carrying2.jpg carryingink.jpg carryingink3.jpg
  6. A small boutique in Philadelphia, PA. :yes: They sell Chloe, too, which I believe is also on sale.

esile, now I am excited to go see it! :smile:

7. oh man. this is bad....

8. edna, you beat me to it. :amuse:

anyways, their number is 215.735.2666.
    go dial now! :graucho: :yes:

9. Thanks esile! It looks MARVELOUS on you! I'm still thinking about the black.

10. i have to sit on my hands for this one....i have to be good.... oooooh weekender....

11. thank you.:flowers:
    no time to think. ;)

12. please, someone tell me that the weekender is gone

13. whoaaaa what a GREAT price!!!! Wish I'm still in Philly to check them out myself... but I really don't need a black bag... not on my list.... not on my list... not on my list.... Somebody pleaaaaaase take them!!!! Save me from myself.....

14. I'm not even looking for a brown or black bag, but I still grabbed the phone and almost dialed the number!!! LOL! The BBag sickness is out of control esp at those prices! Someone hurry and call so I won't be tempted anymore! ackk! Ok, I'm going to have to bury the phone...

15. what color is the brown, is it dark brown?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice