Anyone looking for a Tomato GSH City? INquire WithIN _

Thank for being so generous! I'm been searching for a Tomato GSH City for quite a while. Too bad I got my Coral Red GSH City last night.:sick:It isn't meant to be!

Sorry Sparkle! Do you love your Coral? I saw your pictures, they look yummy. I'm expecting something in Coral tomorrow and I can't wait. I haven't seen this color IRL.

OOOOOOh, what are you getting in Coral? Congrats. I fell in love with reds after seeing posted picc of Tomato GSH City. Decided to get the Coral after Tomato's sold out in many places!

I'm beginning to appreciate the Coral more after many encouraging posts by TPFers in my thread and in Bal SG clubhouse. Hope the weird smell will go away soon.

A question........isn't the Tomato more true red or blue red than the coral? I have seen the coral IRL and it is definitely coral with a tinge of orange in it.
I just saw Coral IRL today, sorry I couldn't answer. It does have a sort of orange tone to it, but it's an amazing color especially for spring/summer. It's such a HAPPY :smile::smile::smile: color! I haven't seen tomato IRL yet, but I'm expecting something soon. I hope that helps. I sent you a PM with the store name, but it's probably gone by now. :sad: If I find something else, I'll be sure to remember you're looking.