Anyone looking for a Rouge Theater City?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There is one on BagPassion.com in gorgeous condition! I know I read someone was looking for one. Grab it now!:yahoo:

2. it's been seriously raining rouge theater cities and 05 black cities lately =) AMAZING how they are hard to find for so long and then everywhere for a while..i bet in a month or so there won't be anymore anywhere again and everyone will be searching for them =) the one on bagpassion looks yummy!!!

3. ^^ You are so right! I've wanted a Black City 05 or earlier, but the prices are killing me!:noggin:

4. Gosh, this is killing me! But at $1900 I think I need to check out Ruby IRL and see if it's an acceptable (and cheaper) 2nd choice...argh!

5. Funny how that happens, huh? The same thing happened a while back ... with the '05 Apple Green color, and then all of a sudden a bunch of the '05 Magenta's show up. Don't know about you folks, but some of the prices that I've been seeing for the old bags ... YIKES!!! :tdown:

6. Personally I prefer the new Rubisse (Ruby) to any of the older reds, so I am going that route. Just don't wanna pay an arm and a leg for the older ones. I like brand new too.