Anyone looking for a Rouge Theater City?

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Hong Kong
There is one on BagPassion.com in gorgeous condition! I know I read someone was looking for one. Grab it now!:yahoo:

tofuchan

<3 bal accessories!
Apr 26, 2007
Hawaii
it's been seriously raining rouge theater cities and 05 black cities lately =) AMAZING how they are hard to find for so long and then everywhere for a while..i bet in a month or so there won't be anymore anywhere again and everyone will be searching for them =) the one on bagpassion looks yummy!!!

sloe-eyed

Aug 18, 2008
London, UK
Gosh, this is killing me! But at $1900 I think I need to check out Ruby IRL and see if it's an acceptable (and cheaper) 2nd choice...argh!

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
it's been seriously raining rouge theater cities and 05 black cities lately =) AMAZING how they are hard to find for so long and then everywhere for a while..i bet in a month or so there won't be anymore anywhere again and everyone will be searching for them =) the one on bagpassion looks yummy!!!
Funny how that happens, huh? The same thing happened a while back ... with the '05 Apple Green color, and then all of a sudden a bunch of the '05 Magenta's show up. Don't know about you folks, but some of the prices that I've been seeing for the old bags ... YIKES!!! :tdown: