Anyone looking for a "Gently used" Lily?

lvgoddess

Simply Adorable
O.G.
Dec 3, 2007
East Coast
There is a Black Large Lily on ebay for a great deal by hurry. I wanted to let my TPF family know just in case someone was looking. I wish I had the funds because I would not (no way in H*ll) let this one pass me by.

Good luck.:idea:

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Thanks for posting! :flowers: I'm trying to resist the urge, but sorely tempted!! I'm not that crazy about black leather, but I would love to get another Lily...hmmm....:hrmm:

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
that ebay finds link under coach shopping is gone. or did I overlook it somehow?

edit: never mind, I found it on this main page under the stickies. duh.

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
Coachfreak: Thanx for the info/education. I am still learning. Gurl, you know everything. Glad to have you as part of my new family. :happydance::happydance:
No problem. Just wanted to warn you since these get locked it they aren't in the right thread. For future ones you can post a direct link as well as long as it isn't you listing. If you see any additional black ones please post!:tup::tup::tup:

lvgoddess

Simply Adorable
O.G.
Dec 3, 2007
East Coast
UPDATE: sold for $671.99

I really wanted to, but not with such low feedback. I hope one of "us" got her at such a great deal!!!
I just saw it sell also. But the seller had 100% feedback. She may just be a new seller. Everyone has to start somewhere. If one of us got her, enjoy.

:supacool: