Anyone looking for a black muse?

1. Is this real? Why is it so cheap?

2. yes it's real. She is socal our fellow forum member. i would like to buy this bag. I saw one today and I loved the look.

3. Ahhh, why so inexpensive?

4. It's very nice, but I prefer the larger size. I wonder why socal is selling it? Maybe she likes the big one too?

5. I checked my bag and it's definitely authentic, but the only problem I question is the HEIGHT of the bag, which she states is 10"?! I paid $1195 but my bag is 14" in height!

6. Omigod! :amazed: , I just realized Neiman's charged me for the Medium Muse and gave me the Oversized Muse! Should I inform them of the mistake? ;) ....I don't think so.

7. wow that is a good deal

8. It is a good deal because I want to sell it! I purchased the black leather before the chocolate ostrich was available...then purchased the chocolate ostrich...decided I did not need 2 muse bags... And have been on a Chloe binge recently (with signs of wanting more)...

9. Wow!!!!!! SoCal, that is a great deal! I'm going to keep my eye on it....my only issue is the black. I really loved the brown but wondered if I would use the black? Hmm...decisions decisions....

But if anyone is selling a brown Muse, let me know too! I'd prefer the med or lrg!!! TIA!!!!!!:P

10. Good luck with your search!

11. SoCal, good luck selling your bag. I would have bought it in a heartbeat if I didn't have one already.

12. ooh, anyone knows if i buy it and get it sent to the UK, would I be taxed? the tax is pretty hefty i reckon, abt 20% extra of the declared value!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice