Anyone looking for a Black Lamb Chevron Jumbo???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    If so my SA has one. I really want it but I am waiting for the CC Pocket Tote!

Try Mariela at NM San Diego if interested!

mariela.neimanmarcus@gmail.com

[​IMG]

2. Okay yes I am comenting on my own post - This bag is Georgy!!! Someone PLEASE snatch her up

3. [FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] BG are receiving more Black Jumbo's in their next shipment, which should be there in the next few weeks.[/FONT]

4. the chevron is truly yummy. especially in lamb! i just cannot go there. it would be a very slippery slope. i figure if i still to "timeless classic" flaps i am at least a bit more restrained in my buying, but i sure hope someone snaps this up!

5. Well I actually went into the store and guess what she has - gulp - the MOST AMAZING purple blue (periwinkle) GST with aged (looks like nickel) hardware I have ever seen in my life! Oh I want it so bad BUT I am waiting to see the CC Pocket Tote first. If anyone is looking for this GET IT! AMAZING! I believe it is the S/S 10 Blue. I forgot to get the code but I will when she gets back. She is on long weekend!

6. The new blue GST IS beautiful!!!! I don't want another GST, or else I would be getting this one:P What color pocket tote are you waiting to see?

7. I am waiting for the black. Boring I know but believe or not I have NO black bags. WIERD right?!?! I am DEFINITLY getting something in that color. Hoping for a WoC or a Wallet - something anything but I can't buy another GST!