Anyone live in So Fla?

1. Do we have any obsessed pursegoers locally who might want to get together for a cup of java and a bit of shopping? I live in BocaRaton.

Just an idea. Feel free to shoot it down. Im going shopping anyway...:crybaby:

2. I'm planning on going to the get together anotheremptysky linked to. Should be fun!

3. Hey photoobsessive- I live in near Boca Raton and wouldn't mind getting together to go to Town Center or someplace around here, send me a message and we can see

4. I'm in the Miami area - maybe we could get a whole South Florida thing going. Anyone else down here?

5. Blue & Suz, all about it! Im new to the forum, so It may take me a sec to figure out how to send you a message, but I will! And Mia? Oh HellsYea! I have not been South in SO long...

6. Blue and Suz, did you check out the thread re:the S.F.get together already happening? Nov 25-bal harbour. Im down!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice