Anyone likes the Botkier Clyde?

1. I'm thinking of getting an everyday spring/summer bag. What do you think about this Botkier tote?

Botkier.jpg
  2. I like the look.

3. If you like the botkier clyde tote in the cognac color, I have it on eBay right now for buy it now 279. It ends in one more day. If interested, pm me or look in wts/wtt threads.

4. Im totally in love with the botkier clyde for spring!

5. I love the Botkier Clyde...expecially in Cognac.:love:
    The colour above looks fab for Spring/Summer!:love:

6. AWWWWWWW!!! You found it in white!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty :nuts:

7. Oh, is that the white? it looks a little like the one i have which is the taupe sheen colour. it's gorgeous. i've been using it for the last 2 weeks. love it!!

8. I love botkier. I have and off white trigger. They are great quality and great price point!

9. Glad to have found some fellow Botkier lovers! I found it on NM.com. It's pale gold in color. BTW, I got a black Clyde at the end...

10. I have this purse and I absolutely love it! The gold color is very pretty...not overpowering!

11. I bought the Clyde in pale gold and I love it. I live in Asia and it's relatively warm all year-round so the color works no matter what the season. I wish it were a bit lighter but otherwise no complaints.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice