Anyone likes LV's fine jewelry?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Greetings All,

I normally do not buy many jewelry pieces, but I caught this little gem while I was at my local LV shop recently. Here is a teaser!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. All right ~ I wanna see!

3. oooh, what is it??

4. is it the empreinte pendant?? I so want one...

5. Those are amazing as well! but my weaknesses are for pearls and pink!

It's a Les Elegantes Ring, Brown & White diamonds with pink pearl (est. 12mm).

I took the pictures in the car, and I guess that's why the pictures didn't come out so well. The color seems a bit off to me. It actually looks very slight pink in real life!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. SO beautiful! WOW! That pink pearl is amazing, beautiful coloring. Congrats :nuts::drool:.

7. That is stunning! Great choice, congrats!

8. OMG that is soo beautiful. I love colored diamonds especially brown and black... Congrats on it!!

9. Magnificent!!!! I love this ring and it looks great on your finger.. by any chance were u in the Ferrari when taking this LOL??

10. congratultions!

11. Stunning ring, you have lovely taste ! :love:

12. Stunning piece !
    I had seen this item and equally gorgeous at the 5th Ave LV.
    Enjoy in good health!

13. :wtf::drool::love:

Totally stunning. Congratulations.
    I have yet to take the plunge into LV fine jewellry....

14. Wow! That's so incredibly elegant and gorgeous! Congrats on your purchase!