anyone like these pradas?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i tried these on they was really nothing special about them except that they were an anniversary edition if i were you i would invest the money in a shoe with a little more pizazz

2. i adore them, i saw vanessa hudgens wearing them and have been hunting for them ever since, but they are all sold out, i cant even find any pair similar, the writing on the back is a bit of a turn off, but still who would be close enough to read it? although why would anyone be looking at the back of my shoe lol.

3. I love the color, cut, and heel. For me, the Prada and NM logo is a part of history, and I think that in years to come, this may be considered iconic.

4. I like them!

5. Very cute except for the NM logo. It reminds me too much of their shopping bags and advertisements!

6. they're adorable ;)

7. beautiful color, but i don't really like the writing on the heel :confused1:.

8. Love the shoe, not crazy about the NM name on it. Maybe in person it is not so noticeable as it is in photos.

9. They're a bit bare in the front for my taste for something that's not a sandal. I wouldn't buy them, but I don't hate them.

10. :yes: :roflmfao: