anyone like these pradas?

galligator

Mostly Harmless
Nov 19, 2007
I have mixed luck with D'orsays & half-pumps. I love the grey color & mary-jane strap over the toe. The cut is actually pretty cute.

So, do you love them? If you can't stop thinking of them & can afford them, then go for it. If you are just so-so about them, than you can pass until something similar comes along.

sarasmith3269

Oct 9, 2008
I snatched em for $198. seemed like a good deal, at the time and i really love the grey...seems like i will be able to wear them with a lot of little black dresses and such during the summer...im not crazy about the logo all over the heel, but i really do like the metal heel...im thinking it wont be too standoutish because they are all one color, and logo is only on the back of heel. i cant wait to get them!

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
I think these are pretty shameless... there's something a little tacky about wearing a Prada logo AND a Neiman Marcus logo???? Somebody has to pay me endorsement-dollars to do that.

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Austin, Texas
I think they are beautiful. The writing on the heel doesn't bother me. If I am out and about and someone is close enough to read it, then I have bigger issues to worry about.