anyone like these pradas?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. no opinions? everyone hates em?

3. The name plaque heel is throwing me off a bit...but I think they are lovely shoes and such a great color!

4. I am not a fan:sad:

5. I have mixed luck with D'orsays & half-pumps. I love the grey color & mary-jane strap over the toe. The cut is actually pretty cute.

So, do you love them? If you can't stop thinking of them & can afford them, then go for it. If you are just so-so about them, than you can pass until something similar comes along.

6. I snatched em for $198. seemed like a good deal, at the time and i really love the grey...seems like i will be able to wear them with a lot of little black dresses and such during the summer...im not crazy about the logo all over the heel, but i really do like the metal heel...im thinking it wont be too standoutish because they are all one color, and logo is only on the back of heel. i cant wait to get them!

7. I think these are pretty shameless... there's something a little tacky about wearing a Prada logo AND a Neiman Marcus logo???? Somebody has to pay me endorsement-dollars to do that.

8. I guess they were limited edition for neiman marcus 100th anniversary.

9. I love the color! enjoy them!

10. This is the 100th Anniversary Limited Edition shoe made by Prada for NM. Thus the logo on the heel. I love this shoe and tried it on many times. Good deal on them.
    Love them.

I wanted the MJ Stam bag to that matched for the same occasion.

11. I like the shoes alone, but hate that NM thing on the heel. I will feel like a walking advertisement and I'm not getting paid for it :graucho:

12. I think they are beautiful. The writing on the heel doesn't bother me. If I am out and about and someone is close enough to read it, then I have bigger issues to worry about.