Anyone like the new Le Fabs with silver hardware?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am not a fan of Le Fab with all that silver but do LOVE the lockit!!!:graucho:

2. I think I prefer it- I like silver =)

3. I kind of like it on the suhali pieces but as I never buy bags with silver hardware in general I'm not too happy about the change, especially on the epi pieces.

4. I LOVE the silver hardware!!!

5. The silver doesn't look that great on the Cannelle, but I think would look good on the black.

6. I think they are only doing silver hardware in the brown though, right??

7. I think it looks good on the Sienne because it is a nice contrast. But I prefer the gold hardware on the black & white.

8. I prefer the silver hardware. The gold has always appeared a wee bit gaudy to me.

9. I'm not liking the silver on this bag at all, but then maybe I'm just used to seeing LV with gold hardwares. I prefer the Gold much better.;)

10. Yes.:yes:

11. I am already upset about LV is switching Epi to silver, and now suhali to silver? ahhh! this is terrible :sad:

12. I am a big fan of silver but on this bag I like the gold better.

13. Does anyone have one so that we can see pics of it being worn?:yes:

14. ITA! 100% The black and white with gold hardware is HUBBA HUBBA!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice