Anyone like the Edie Maxi Crossbody

So I’m really liking this bag. However, it looks like it is copying the LV Coussin bag. I like the Evie better but I’m worried the chain makes it too young for me. I’m in my 60’s but nobody actually feels as old as they are. I’d post a pic but not sure how to do it. Does anyone else like it?
This is the exact reason you need to buy it and flaunt it! I bet you’d rock the heck out of it. I’ve been eyeing this bag in the new black coffee shade.

• Thanks
Reactions: Antonia
Just scooped this up in the sale. I have been eyeing it for a while but was looking for the right color combination for me. I was going to go for the green but decided on the Carmello with gold hardware, so I can switch out the strap to a thicker one that will match perfectly.

Just scooped this up in the sale. I have been eyeing it for a while but was looking for the right color combination for me. I was going to go for the green but decided on the Carmello with gold hardware, so I can switch out the strap to a thicker one that will match perfectly.
Thank you!! Had no idea this was on sale. Just ordered the black with silver chain.

Reactions: Nikki_6