Anyone like the 25 cm birkin?

I think they are really great (though I don't have one of my own)! They actually hold a surprising amount of stuff--I have tried one out, and could fit my Dogon Combined, cell phone, bridge card holder, Ulysse MM, and several cosmetic items in it. I think a medium Chameleon organizer fits perfectly into the bag as well though I didn't have mine with me that day.

I would love to see just about anything in natural lizard--I thought that Constance in Le Monde was breathtaking. I have yet to see any natural lizard items in person though.

I see myself at the opera, with it, opera glasses, gloves, wallet, makeup, shawl, cell phone, (turned off of course),
I wear gowns then, & manolos, no shorts! (that is not actually me in the picture)

Very elegant and fun in lizard...but too small for me... Not in terms of content potential...but...sad to say...makes my ass/thighs look larger than other bags... A proportion issue in this case...I also have relatively large hands (or so it seems)...those dainty handles...so nice on others, not great on me... Situation where 28 Kelly works better for me than the 25 Birkin...sigh...