Anyone Like Taboule Salad

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok Its 1 am and I spent 2 hours in the kitchen making a taboule salad from scratch...

But I love it.. Thanks mom for your wonderful recipe..

If u guys want i can post the recipe..

2. I love salads, but I'm not familiar with taboule....please share? :flowers:

3. Yes pls post recipe! Thanks.

4. Please share receipe -- love, but not available where I live.

5. yum, please post the recipe!

6. I love taboule salad. I grew up eating it and when it is made well it is wonderful.

7. I saw it somewhere recently and it was just wheat and parsley. Yuk! I didn't get any. What's in yours?

8. i love it. i usually buy it in the grocery store. it seems like it would be alot of work!

9. Love love love tabouli! Please share your recipe! :flowers:

10. Wow, must be wonderful made from scratch! I love tabbouleh salad with chicken shawarma.

11. I love taboule salad! I just had it for dinner a few minutes ago... but I have to shamefully admit, I don't make it from scratch. I use the delicious Far East box of it, then add things to it on my own (chickpeas, olives, and feta) soo delicious!

12. i love taboule salad!
    please post the recipe!!

13. Had tabboulah for lunch today - love it!

14. Yes, I love it! Share the recipe, please! ;)

15. I love it too. Prince...please post the recipe.
    I usually make it pretty quick. Maybe I am missing some essential step????