Anyone Like Snakes?? *Pics*

In my biology class, someone brought in a video of her snake swallowing a mouse. Watching it I remember thinking how cool it would be if Flight of the Valkyries was playing in the background.

carrie13 said:
I've never really been a snake person - probably because growing up my brother would catch snakes in the yard and try to keep them as pets. They always got out of the cage and usually ended up in my room under the bed!

I think my heart just stopped. Under your bed????????? :wtf: I'm so afraid of snakes I can't even stand seeing them outside, forget them being in the house.

Ur snakes are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm rather fond of snakes but still have a fear of them. Growing up in Australia, we have some very deadly ones around which was quite daunting but pythons are so nice...

oh wow!!! What amazing creatures! I love animals, but have to confess that snakes can scare me a bit. Nonetheless, I've held great big ones before and think that they are very cool:smile:

If any of you "snake people" want to see a really neat website...
http://noahsboas.com/_wsn/page2.html

This man lives next door to our very dear friends. I am NOT a snake person but he took my hubby down there to look and he said I just HAD to go see this setup...

I have to admit....I was really impressed. He spends ALOT of time with these snakes and he breeds them and just all sorts of things...

The skins and different patterns really are very pretty.

I think you will enjoy his website if you like snakes....

You must take them with you to see the Best Worst Movie Ever.

200px-Movieposter_5262.jpg