Anyone Like a Little Skin on Skin Action......

Handybags

Make It Work
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
Ooooh yeah :graucho:

Erm - did I say that out loud?

What I really mean to ask is do you mix your skins? :P

How much is too much in the land of exotica?

Lizzie shoes with a croc bag?
Croc belt and snakeskins shoes?
Aligator CDC and lizard bag?

Who is a mixer and who is a matcher and how do you pull it off?

Usually a lttle croc goes a long way on me but I would wear my croc romance belt with a black croc or even black lizard handbag but I wouldn't wear a a croc wiide full belt with those same handbags.

If I'm wearing a croc, python or ostrich jacket I wouldn't wear another item.

The only exotic item I have for now is the white croc strap of my Patek - I must say it goes with a lot of style. Not sure if I can pair up more than one exotic item though :thinking:

i am a matcher, sorry! i like to have a matching color cdc in alligator/croc to go with whatever croc kelly or jige i have. kind of a lady vs. rock and roll thing......
i will wear an exotic cdc with the same color bag in another skin however.
i do love to see crazy mixes- it all looks fun and fabulous. elle mcpherson comes to mind for a mix of looks-hermes bag with tribal beads and leather watch. i love her hippie chic look.

I am not a matcher. I think, like animal prints, a little goes a long way.

That being said, if I use my matte Croc Kelly I might wear a skinny croc belt OR wear my watch that has the alligator strap. But that's about it.

LOL HB!!!!!
Oh yea, I like it! But back to the question.....I don't mix the reptiles. I will pair leopard faux or print with troika and that's as wild as I will admit here.