Anyone knows where is Dr Kim June Sung (formerly fm ID)

Emisa

May 8, 2012
Hi,

Dr Kim June Sung has left ID this year. Does anyone know where is he? After comparing fat graft done at different clinics and with different dt's, he produced the best result in my case. He's also the one that does the best nose for me..I was too greedy and wanted perfection. Now, I hope I can restore the nose he has created after going thru few revisions with different clinic.

I would really appreciate if anyone cld share with me his whereabout. I will be in Seoul this Oct.

Thank you!

EMISA!!!! REMEMBER ME!??!?!?
I did a quick Naver search. Apparently he left ID, but I can't seem to find where he went... :/ Sowwies...
Hey Kkim!! Of course I remember you!! Cute little girl!! You re still active here? I didn't login for a few months..Now, I hv too cox I hv no clue where is Dr Kim:nogood::nogood::nogood::nogood::crybaby:

Hope everything is good at yr end..are you planning to go Korea?

Hey Kkim!! Of course I remember you!! Cute little girl!! You re still active here? I didn't login for a few months..Now, I hv too cox I hv no clue where is Dr Kim:nogood::nogood::nogood::nogood::crybaby:

Hope everything is good at yr end..are you planning to go Korea?
Yeah, I'm going back for a nose revision. AND get my eyes and fat grafting done at the same time... haha.

I can't find him anywhere either. It's like he retired or something... :sad: Sowwies...

Hi Kkim120, emisa, sorry to interrupt ... .but looks like you both been to korea before,,,,

I am going soon , and 1st time, just wondering ,, can i get a sim card at the airport ? and if yes ,is it expensive ...?
cuz i ll need to use my phone GPS to get off from the airport bus...so worried about it, dont wanna get lost with all the cash on me....

Please help !! ; 0

phone is unlocked :smile:

Hi Kkim120, emisa, sorry to interrupt ... .but looks like you both been to korea before,,,,

I am going soon , and 1st time, just wondering ,, can i get a sim card at the airport ? and if yes ,is it expensive ...?
cuz i ll need to use my phone GPS to get off from the airport bus...so worried about it, dont wanna get lost with all the cash on me....

Please help !! ; 0

Hi Katrina! They do have things like that at the airport... You can also just rent a cell phone. Or even a wifi egg so you have wifi access wherever you are.
Personally, I used free wifi from cafes and restaurants that's everywhere in Seoul. Google can help you out better than I can. A quick search led me to this link that you might find helpful: http://www.airport.kr/airport/facility/efalicityInfo.iia?carId=26

Hi,

Dr Kim June Sung has left ID this year. Does anyone know where is he? After comparing fat graft done at different clinics and with different dt's, he produced the best result in my case. He's also the one that does the best nose for me..I was too greedy and wanted perfection. Now, I hope I can restore the nose he has created after going thru few revisions with different clinic.

I would really appreciate if anyone cld share with me his whereabout. I will be in Seoul this Oct.

Thank you!

Hi Emisa,

I will be in Korea for my first time this Oct too, when will you arrive korea?? May be we could hang out??

Yeah, I'm going back for a nose revision. AND get my eyes and fat grafting done at the same time... haha.

I can't find him anywhere either. It's like he retired or something... :sad: Sowwies...
Kkim, I am planning to go in Oct. which clinic do u plan to go to for double eyelid? I am keen to do double eyelid and ptosis. Thanks.

Please help !! ; 0

Katrina, I usually rent a phone there with the most basic plan. Besides cheaper rate for local calls, incoming overseas call is free. The locals are mostly friendly and helpful..they shld be able to help you if you alight at the right stop. If it's a 10min walk, take a cab from the bus stop coz it is cheap. But u need to hv address in Korean.