anyone knows when holts will be doing f&f or the 25% amex card holder sale again?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. tks

2. I think it's in April; there was a thread about it in the LV forum somewhere but I don't remember the date. I would expect mid April?

3. tks, i remember 3 years ago it was mid to end of march, i guess it's later now...i hope i won't miss it, need to get myself a couple pairs of new jeans.

4. besides LV and tiffany does anyone know what specific brands are restricted?

5. It depends on the Holts, I find that they are not consistent. The last one Gucci was excluded at one location but when I went to another Holt's Gucci was not excluded

6. it is end of april i believe!

7. Just got a letter in the mail, it is this coming weekend for Holt Renfrew Amex card holders!:supacool:

8. ^ :yes:

Excited everyone ?

I must say.. I am disappointed in the stingyness, no Gucci handbags/small goods !

9. Does it say whether Tiffany is excluded this time?

10. Thanks, I wanted to get some stuff there too on sale.

11. Yes Tiffany is excluded... typical!:yes:

12. april 11-13 i believe

13. Yes, I got the letter saying it's this weekend.

14. what are the excluded brends?

15. I got my letter. I may check it out this weekend, but 25% isn't that much.