Anyone knows EZ thread face lift

winterluv000

May 5, 2014
It is claimed to last 5-6 years and doesn't require any cut of skin and touch of muscle etc

I wonder if the result can really last that long and if the face looks natural after it

ABetterMe

Dec 9, 2015
My friend went for free Thread Lift treatments at a Bangkok Thread Lift training Course several months ago. It was the PDO thread kind, which will be absorbed by the body after 4-6 months. The results were pretty good. I think it has been about 5 months, and the results are still there. However, I don't think the results can last 5 years. The doctor that treated her told her it should last 1-2 years only and then another procedure will be needed to lift the face again. I am considering to go with her to get the free treatment next year. After all, it's free!

Jbr12

Feb 9, 2016
I've had a PDO lift about 15 months ago - it's getting time for another one, although it was quite painful in places despite the anaesthetic, so for now I'm doing RF tightening instead. I'd be amazed if a thread lift could last 5 years.

Moniquexox

Apr 22, 2014
I've had a PDO lift about 15 months ago - it's getting time for another one, although it was quite painful in places despite the anaesthetic, so for now I'm doing RF tightening instead. I'd be amazed if a thread lift could last 5 years.
Can it lift saggy under eye bags and eyebrows?