Anyone knows about plastic surgery in Japan ?

Yep, verite is pretty well know. It's been rumoured that he's the man behind Angela Baby's face. But as with all rumours, you should take it with a pinch of salt.

Another one is Jujin Cosmetic Surgery.

If you can read chinese, Japanese plastic surgeons are more frequently discussed in some Chinese (China) forums. Perhaps you can have a look at that.

I'd be interested in Japan's plastic surgeons too, their celebs are gorgeous and some look Eurasian. I actually prefer their look over the ones Korean surgeons think is ideal. Too bad the language barrier is there and Japanese clinics don't seem to care much to foreigners.

Reactions: immmm69
I'd be interested in Japan's plastic surgeons too, their celebs are gorgeous and some look Eurasian. I actually prefer their look over the ones Korean surgeons think is ideal. Too bad the language barrier is there and Japanese clinics don't seem to care much to foreigners.
I think some look mixed because Japanese people as a whole are more mixed than Koreans, who tend to have very Asian features
That said, I've also tried looking into Japanese plastic surgery but they really don't seem to care about foreigners

not too many japanese clinics have english speakers (experience from few years ago)
Otsuka (in Tokyo) has English speaking doctor.
but their skills are limited compare to South Korea.

imo S Korea is boring to visit especially if u have already visited Japan (no offense but talk about shopping, history, traditional culture, modern culture...etc, Japan has way more to offer),
but for the best of your appearance, endure the inconvenience of spending extra time & money to go to a less-interesting country.

koreans are less honest than japanese in general, need to bargain a lot in the korean clinics

Last edited:
Hi! I am in Japan for my work and will get V-Line in SK this year.
In Japan, there are hundreds of plastic surgery clinic and most clinics are small. If you are getting big surgery such as facial bone surgery with GA, General hospital in Japan or Hospital / Clinics in SK will be ok.
Plastic Surgery in Japan is very famous but SK is more famous now, many Japaneses go to SK for surgery as well.
If you tell me which surgeyr you want to get and city, I will ask my Japanese friend will share information!

I was thinking about going to SK but just wondering about plastic surgery in Japan . . .Anyone have done any surgery in Japan? please share with me! Thanks

Hi! I am in Japan for my work and will get V-Line in SK this year.
In Japan, there are hundreds of plastic surgery clinic and most clinics are small. If you are getting big surgery such as facial bone surgery with GA, General hospital in Japan or Hospital / Clinics in SK will be ok.
Plastic Surgery in Japan is very famous but SK is more famous now, many Japaneses go to SK for surgery as well.
If you tell me which surgeyr you want to get and city, I will ask my Japanese friend will share information!
Can you tell me know how expensive tickets from Japan to Seoul are? I've already been FOR surgery in korea this year but if it's cheaper to go via Japan (I'll be living there for a while next year) then I can get some more stuff done
Thanks!

Can you tell me know how expensive tickets from Japan to Seoul are? I've already been FOR surgery in korea this year but if it's cheaper to go via Japan (I'll be living there for a while next year) then I can get some more stuff done
Thanks!
It depends on seasons and flight, normally round trip is 200-300 usd. Hope to see you in JP :smile:

isn't it gonna be more expensive in Japan compared to Korea? I saw Dr. Kai instagram and he has different results but i dont know about the price though ><

As I check, breast augmentation and double jaw surgery are cheap in Japan. But it depends on city, clinic and doctor.
I am seeing Sinagawa PS in many place, normally people go there for minor surgery.
But Japanese go Korea for Facial bone contouring surgery, they prefer SK because of good result.

Reactions: Tennaebruem
I lived and worked in Japan for three years and did small stuff there (e.g. double eyelids, lasers). I find Japanese PS to be more natural looking than SK. The two clinics I've had experience with are takasuka (http://www.takasu.co.jp/) and Shonan beauty clinic (http://www.s-b-c.net/). Both were great experiences while I personally liked the latter more. I find that for minor stuff (what they call プチ整形 in Japan) which basically means no bone shaving Japan is awesome. And they are very very popular here - even though SK gets a reputation for everyone doing surgery, on these small stuff I don't think the Japanese is far behind. I'm still gonna do my facial contouring in SK but if you find a good doctor in Japan I'm sure it will be good too.

I lived and worked in Japan for three years and did small stuff there (e.g. double eyelids, lasers). I find Japanese PS to be more natural looking than SK. The two clinics I've had experience with are takasuka (http://www.takasu.co.jp/) and Shonan beauty clinic (http://www.s-b-c.net/). Both were great experiences while I personally liked the latter more. I find that for minor stuff (what they call プチ整形 in Japan) which basically means no bone shaving Japan is awesome. And they are very very popular here - even though SK gets a reputation for everyone doing surgery, on these small stuff I don't think the Japanese is far behind. I'm still gonna do my facial contouring in SK but if you find a good doctor in Japan I'm sure it will be good too.
Do you know if the clinics had English? ::