Anyone know why these mirage bags are so *expensive*

It's that much now because they were Limited Edition and they're probably sold out in the Louis Vuitton stores, I wouldn't pay $3000 for it

I don't own one, but if I had to guess, they're expensive because they're LE and I would assume it'd be harder to get the color of the canvas to fade like that. Just my two cents.

i have this bag in black and i still get compliments over it (even from LV staff lol). i don't think its worth spending 3k though. at least this one was true to the LE definition.

I got the noir one on let-trade for less than the original price and it was 99.8% brand new (The exterior was in flawless condition and there was only a superficial scratch on the interior lining.) I bought it 1-2 months ago, and since then, I've seen 2 other noir ones pop up and one bordeaux one and some griets. You've got to be quick though. I think all of them were gone the same day they were posted.

That Speedy is super cute, especially in Mirage canvas. But I dunno about the price though, I wholly understand that it's LE. But yeah, like LVaznGRL said, check L-T often and you'll see it there. But you need super quick reflexes and hands and grab it!

Ebay can be ridiculous with the prices sometimes, so be careful.