Anyone know which store in NY/NJ area still have CC Classic or Reissue in Black?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Called saks, BG, bloomingdales, chanel stores on spring st. and madison ave today but none of them have these styles....

really want to snap one before the price increase on May 1 :panic::panic::panic::panic:

would really appreciate if you ladies have any info/tips/suggest..

2. I think you are better off posting it in desperately find thread as it gets more traffic there

Also there were postings on authentic find threads for black reissue recently

3. I think I read here that if you order from Hirshleifer's on Long Island that they will honor the current price even if they have to order for one to come in.

4. Hirsh and BG did have black and ruth as of last week - you may want to try them. I know Hirsh has black with ruth on reorder to so you can prepurchase. I could only find black with ghw at NM but this a while ago. HTHs

5. Anyone have a SA they work with at hirsh? Cell number?

6. I'm looking for classic black caviar ghw medium size too