Anyone know where I can get a Trapeze GM?

1. I am on the search, but cannot find one for the life of me. I'd love it in either GREY or BRONZE...no pink please! :shame:

I'd be very grateful if someone can steer me towards getting the bag...it's a graduation present from myself to myself! :whistle: :yahoo:

2. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but eBay had a 2 grey ones last week ( I didn't even know trapeze came in grey)...I dont know if someone bought it or they never relisted it. and as for Brown I haven't seen one anywhere for a while!! There are only pink on there but If I see any I'll PM you!!

3. Boo...I hate eBay so much :sad:

Thanks though, ladies!

4. Have you tried locating one through 866vuitton?

5. let-trade had the pink one up the other day

6. Call the 866 number for sure...they are always helpful. If you would like the Sa I always use, say the word. I love her. She will make anything happen. So it seems!

7. :cry: I called the 866 line, and they are completely sold out nationwide in both the grey and brown. Why...why..... :cry:

8. oh no, I'm sorry :cry:

9. email let-trade, and they can tell you when they get one in

10. I hope that you'll be able to find one soon. I'm the same type where I can't get myself to bid on eBay because I don't want to get scammed. But I know that ebay may be your only option because they are pretty hard to find now. When the bag first came out last year I was one of the first to pick it up, and the SAs already told me that it was selling really fast because they made very few of them. I would definately pick one up if I saw an authentic one on ebay or let-trade. Good luck on your hunt!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice