Anyone know where I can get a MP on sale?

Nordstrom had black ones go on sale for Anniversary. I think some stores also got an oat color and a tan. You might want to call your local store and see if they can track one down for you. As of last weekend, I saw some at the store in La Jolla... Their number is (858) 457-4575

Good luck!

I am sure the Nordstrom stores in my area is sold out unless one is returned. One of the SA's said that what they had left sold out within 2 hrs on the first day of the sale. Perhaps call your local Nordstrom and have a sales associate locate one for you.

LOL I know you are not interested in a black one but I know that one will be returned soon. :greengrin:

There is a store in Fort Lee, NJ called Lady Frederick's 201-461-0809. They have all the Spring colors at 30% off. I don't know if they will ship but it doesn't hurt to ask. Good luck.

rlbusymom4 said:
There is a store in Fort Lee, NJ called Lady Frederick's 201-461-0809. They have all the Spring colors at 30% off. I don't know if they will ship but it doesn't hurt to ask. Good luck.

have you dealt with this store before? trying to get a sense if they legit and good to deal with.
thanks.