Anyone know where I can get a MP on sale?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm really on the prowl for a multipocket in leather (color doesn't matter as long as not black). And of course, being on sale would be nice:graucho:

2. Nordstrom had black ones go on sale for Anniversary. I think some stores also got an oat color and a tan. You might want to call your local store and see if they can track one down for you. As of last weekend, I saw some at the store in La Jolla... Their number is (858) 457-4575

Good luck!

3. I think elongreach got an oak MP on sale a few days ago. It's in one of these threads. It's very nice.

4. I think that my Nordies still has oat on sale. I can always call and ask if anyone is interested.

5. I am sure the Nordstrom stores in my area is sold out unless one is returned. One of the SA's said that what they had left sold out within 2 hrs on the first day of the sale. Perhaps call your local Nordstrom and have a sales associate locate one for you.

LOL I know you are not interested in a black one but I know that one will be returned soon. :greengrin:

6. There is a store in Fort Lee, NJ called Lady Frederick's 201-461-0809. They have all the Spring colors at 30% off. I don't know if they will ship but it doesn't hurt to ask. Good luck.

7. have you dealt with this store before? trying to get a sense if they legit and good to deal with.
    thanks.

8. Yes, I have shopped there several times. They are the real thing. Their stuff is authentic. They have a beautiful selection of many brands of bags.

9. good to know. Thanks for the info!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice